1. When any event in flex is execture then EventManager is start sense of event from start.
Stage -> inner component -> sub component etc… and this flow is continue untill target of event generator not find.
2. This phase is called a event Capturing phase.
3. Generally there is 2 value true and false in this mode by default is false.
• True -> Your event capture is starting from top component.
• False -> Only target to be called or not called event capture of component who is starting from top.
Bubbles in dispatchEvent :
1. 1) When any event in flex is execture and EventManager is find target of eventGenerator and execute it after that if we give bubbles is true then bubble(logical) is generate and goes to up and execture each event of it’s parent who is reverse path of generating event.
Stage <- inner component <- sub component <- … <- Target Component.
2. Generally there is 2 value true and false in this mode by default is true.
• True -> After target is called bubble is create and goes to top.
• False -> Only target to be called or not called bubbles of parent component who is starting from target to stage.